Our Next Trip Is Soon Upon Us
Patti and I leave next Friday for our Viking cruise from Brussels to Amsterdam. We have added two day extensions in both Brussels and Amsterdam so will be gone for two weeks. We both believe we are at a time in our lives when it is important for both of us to do as much traveling as possible because we love to travel and realize that we are not as young as we used to be (we aren't?????😲). We had such a good exoerience with Viking on our cruise from Istanbul to Rome that we are sold on Viking and have a cruise with them to Vietnam and Cambodia scheduled for early next year. Our cruise excursions are booked and confirmed and we are looking forward to new adventures in Europe. Tickets to Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam have already been purchased for the day before we fly back from Amsterdam to San Francisco. We have our flu and covid vaccinations taken care of and now need to focus a bit on the right clothes for the weather. We are sure we will not experience temperatures reaching and topping 104 Fahrenheit like we did in the summer of 2024 when we were on the Istanbul to Rome trip. I will do my best to update this blog as we cruise subject to the vagaries of internet onboard our longboat (apparently I have already taken possession of the Viking boat - a bit presumptuous if I so say myself).
PS, Every time I go back to blogger.com, I need to re-educate myself about how to set up a new blog. You'd think I know by now.
Comments
Post a Comment