Kind Of A Test
We leave tomorrow and since all of my packing except for my backpack is done (amazing, but true), I have taken it upon myself to create a blog group in my email contacts in hopes that I can make it easier to notify people when a new post has been created. Given my level of technological know how, there is no guarantee that I have done this correctly. In fact, if I have really messed this up, I may be hearing soon from Pete Hegseth for releasing highly classified material; but I am not too worried about that since my security clearance level is DTHAAA (Don't Tell Him Anything At All). If you wish to check the blog at any time, type artandpatti2.blogspot.com into Google and that should take you right to the blog. If any of you choose not to receive notifications via email, just let me know and I think my technological skills are sufficient to remove you from the group. 25 hours until departure.
Art
It is now about one hour later and my technological limitations are in full bloom 😜
You’re doing great! Can’t wait. Send pix! Safe travels, and enjoy!
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDelete